A natural and nutritious look into your health and wellbeing
"You can't fix your health, until you fix your diet"
Every day nutritions healthy eating is not a diet, it is in fact a lifestyle change or choice. Every time we eat, we take the opportunity to feed our bodies on a cellular level. Our choices will either create an environment that supports a complex network of systems and functions to promote a balanced terrain and homeostasis (balance) in the body or we create an environment that is taxing on your health causing inflammation, free radicals, impaired digestion, absorption, detoxification, elimination and more, which leads to chronic dis-ease in the body that leads to chronic disease.
Everyday health care requires the balanced intake of proteins, healthy carbohydrates, healthy lipids/fats, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. A balanced diet does not have to be extreme, it is about making small lasting changes to your current diet & listening to how your body is communicating with you!
Who can benefit from Nutritional therapy & functional medicine?
In our nutritional therapy & functional medicine clinic, we advise on & support the nutritional needs of many different disease states & ailments such as:
- Cardiovascular Health: hypertension & Blood pressure support, Hyperlipidemia/ high Cholesterol
- Diabetes: Pre/Post Diabetes care
- Weight management & Metabolic syndrome (fat around the middle)
- Thyroid health: Hypothyroidism & Hyperthyroidism
- Gastric & Digestive health: Leaky gut syndrome,Food Intolerances, Candida, IBS, Adic reflux/heartburn, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- Sports Nutrition & general healthy eating for every day healthcare.
- Hormone health: Acne, Rosacea, Dysmenorrhea, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine fibroids, Fertility, pre/post Pregnancy & Lactation support, Menopause, post endometrial cancer support.
- Neurodegenerative: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.
- Inflammatory & Autoimmune disease: Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, IBD
- Fibromialgia: Chronic Fatigue, Myalgic Encephalopathy (ME)
Blood sugar regulation
Vegetarian & Vegan nutritional support
Personalised nutritional protocols are designed specifically to meet the needs of an individuals health profile. Ideally the right nutrition acts as preventative health care or maintenance and in many cases is implemented to support, elevate or eliminate symptoms of mild, acute, chronic dis-ease or diagnosed disease in the body. In a nut shell Nutrition and functional medicine is either preventative health care and maintenance OR reactive health care to support the bodies terrain back to a more balanced state.
“Nutrition = health care, Conventional medicine = sick care”
Get Started Today
Fill in the Nutritional Therapy Questionnaire, be sure to fill in the 3 tabs (General, Lifestyle, Health Check list) and press submit.
It only takes a few minutes and receive your nutritional feedback email within 5 working days or less.
What We Offer
Understand the key elements of a healthy pantry
A holistic approach to health and wellbeing
Empower the healthy you with personal consultations